- Marketing Management concepts explained in a simplified way Tools that can help you navigate your role as a marketing manager.
- How to use marketing to manage customer relationships.
- Understand the relationship between strategy and marketing
Marketing Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know
Marketing Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know guides new marketing managers and leaders with building blocks of marketing management. You will learn how to define marketing management and how it affects different levels of an organization. You will understand the main functions of a marketing manager so that you can incorporate those functions into your new role. You are given tools to assist you with some of the more challenging aspects of marketing management such as SWOT analysis, measuring customer satisfaction, and developing a marketing plan. Understanding the relationship between strategy and marketing and applying it to decision making is a vital skill that you will learn about that is vital to today’s marketing manager. After you have learned about managing marketing internally to your organization, you will begin to learn how to manage your external customers and gain their business. These timeless elements of marketing management will provide you the fundamentals with a 21st century point of view.
Marketing Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know gives you a look into the world of marketing and some of its key elements. When you have completed reading this book you should be able to:
• Define marketing management in an organization, understand its functions and elements
• Know the business responsibilities of a marketing manager and marketing department
• Describe tools that can help you navigate your role as a marketing manager
• Understand the relationship between strategy and marketing
• Know how to use marketing to manage customer relationships
This Self-Learning Management Series intends to give a jump start to working professionals, whose job roles demand to have the knowledge imparted in a B-school but haven’t got a chance to visit one. This series is designed to address every aspect of business from HR to Finance to Marketing to Operations, be it any industry. Each book includes basic fundamentals, important concepts, standard and well-known principles as well as practical ways of application of the subject matter. The distinctiveness of the series lies in that all the relevant information is bundled in a compact form that is very easy to interpret.
Table of Contents
The Strategic Plan
The Marketing Plan
What is the Current Market Demand?
What Could the Demand be for the Future?
Ethics in Marketing Research
How Much is a Customer Worth?
When Do I Use Relationship Marketing?
Defining Customer Relationship
Types of Customers
Ensuring Quality Customer Relationships
Measuring Customer Relationships
BUS043000, BUS043010, BUS043030, BUS074040