- Overview of the new SAT test and its scoring pattern
- Comprehensive guide for the new SAT Essay section
- Effective strategies for mastering the SAT essay
- Pre-writing guidelines and sample essay for sixteen sample prompts
SAT Essay Writing Guide with Sample Prompts
Category: Test Prep Series
SAT Essay Writing Guide with Sample Prompts is your guide to a perfect SAT essay score. The proven way to get that perfect score on the SAT essay is through lots and lots of practice; this book offers exactly that! It has sixteen sample prompts in line with the SAT guidelines, followed by passages from high-quality published source, pre-writing guidance, plenty of strategies and a sample essay response. Besides the sample prompts, the book provides information about the revised SAT test and its scoring process. It also includes detailed guidance on the new SAT essay section: why the essay should be taken, format of the essay tasks, how to develop a top-scoring essay, scoring mechanism and effective strategies for mastering the SAT essay.
All this makes SAT Essay Writing Guide with Sample Prompts a comprehensive essay writing guide and a must-have resource for those aspiring to crack the SAT essay.
• Complete information about the new SAT essay section
• Sixteen sample prompts with pre-writing guidance and sample essay responses
• Passages adapted from high-quality published material
• Strategies and Tips for high scores
STU024000, STU026000, STU001000, STU000000