In this blog, we will discuss the Tree as a part of Graph, as well as Tree traversal algorithms and Special types of trees. The tree data structure is used...
RESTful Java Web Services Interview Questions You’ll Most Likely Be Asked
- 200 RESTful Java Web Services Interview Questions
- 75 HR Interview Questions
- Real-life scenario-based questions
- Strategies to respond to interview questions
- 2 Aptitude Tests
Pages: 204 pages
Paperback (ISBN): 9781949395495
eBook (ISBN): 9781949395501
Trim Size: 5.5” x 8.5”
Category: Computers / Web Services & APIs
Author: Vibrant Publishers
These questions are across a wide range of topics. Some of the topics included are:
- REST Basics (Introduction to REST, HTTP, etc)
- JAX-RS (Standard Java API for REST services)
- Spring REST (Another very popular REST implementation for Java)
- JSON (Data interchange format for REST)
- Postman (Very popular testing tool for REST services)
- Swagger (Very popular documentation tool for REST)
RESTful Java Web Services Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked is a perfect companion to stand ahead above the rest in today's competitive job market. Rather than going through comprehensive, textbook-sized reference guides, this book includes only the information required immediately for job search to build an IT career. This book puts the interviewee in the driver's seat and helps them steer their way to impress the interviewer.
The following is included in this book:
- 200 RESTful Java Web Services Interview Questions, Answers and proven strategies for getting hired as an IT professional
- Dozens of examples to respond to interview questions
- 75 HR Questions with Answers and proven strategies to give specific, impressive, answers that help nail the interviews
- 2 Aptitude Tests download available on www.vibrantpublishers.com
About the Author
About the Author
Vibrant Publishers is focused on presenting the best texts for learning about technology and business as well as books for test preparation. Categories include programming, operating systems and other texts focused on IT. In addition, a series of books helps professionals in their own disciplines learn the business skills needed in their professional growth.
Vibrant Publishers has a standardized test preparation series covering the GMAT, GRE and SAT, providing ample study and practice material in a simple and well organized format, helping students get closer to their dream universities.
About the Series
About the Series
This book is part of the Job Interview Questions series that has more than 75 books dedicated to technical interview questions and answers for different interview subjects and HR-related topics.
This series of books has been written by experienced placement consultants and subject matter experts. Available in paperback and ebook form as well, these IT interview questions will help job aspirants ace their interviews and start their dream career.
Algorithms are sequenced steps of instructions proposing a generalized solution for a problem. Algorithms determine the efficiency of a coding solution. They are divided into different categories depending on their...
When contemplating opportunities for Java professionals, many dismiss it as an outdated technology option, thinking, will Java remain in demand? Let us dispel this illusion for you with some illuminating...