Agile Essentials You Always Wanted To Know
- Agile Manifesto Principles and Values
- Scrum Pillars, Roles, and Artifacts
- Agile Planning and Execution
- Agile Project Management
Pages: 172 pages
Paperback (ISBN): 9781636510057
eBook (ISBN): 9781636510064
Hardback (Color): 9781636510071
Trim Size: 5.5” x 8.5”
Category: Business & Economics
Author: Kalpesh Ashar
A blueprint to understanding agile methodologies and mastering agile project management.
Agile Essentials You Always Wanted To Know is a complete, compact and easily understandable guide for anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of Agile.
Agile methodology can be greatly beneficial for many projects and organizations. But what exactly is Agile and is it always beneficial? Agile Essentials You Always Wanted To Know provides a primary understanding of the Agile development methodology, when it is appropriate to use it, and the commonly used Agile practices.By understanding Agile through this book, you will be able to adapt to the changing project requirements and complete your projects faster. If you want to optimize the workflow and learn to efficiently manage the various stages of a project, this book is the resource you need.
You will gain an understanding of the following concepts from this book:
- An overall understanding of Agile, its methodologies and common practices
- An introduction to Scrum, a key Agile methodology
- The various aspects of Agile planning as well as execution
- The applicability of Agile in development and operations
- The concepts and practices in Agile tracking and reporting
- An overview of Agile leadership and team practices
About the Author
About the Author
Kalpesh Ashar is a management consultant and corporate trainer. He holds an MBA from SPJIMR, an Engineering degree, and Agile certifications including CSM (Certified Scrum Master), PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner), and SFPC – Scrum Foundations Professional Certificate. Mr. Ashar has over 21 years of experience in large organizations and start-ups in Asia, USA, and Europe. His background provides a platform from which to write in a way to help people with diverse backgrounds understand business topics.
About the Series
About the Series
The Self-Learning Management Series is designed to help students, new managers, career switchers, and entrepreneurs learn essential management lessons and covers every aspect of business, from HR to Finance to Marketing to Operations across any and every industry. Each book includes basic fundamentals, important concepts, and standard and well-known principles as well as practical ways of application of the subject matter.
An excellent introduction to Agile for the newcomer and an excellent review for the experienced practitioner
- Jose Solera, PMP, CSM, CSPO, CSP and Agile practitioner since the 1990s Short: Jose Solera, PMP, CSM, CSPO, CSP and Agile practitioner
Effectively outlines the key concepts that all Agile project leader, Scrum Master or Product Owner must know and master
- Tim Mills, MBA, MS, CPL, ITIL, SS-GB, CSM, PMP Lead Instructor, Agile Project Management Harvard Extension School Harvard University, Cambridge, MA USA Short: Tim Mills, PMP Lead Instructor, Harvard Extension School